Magento to QuickBooks Connector
This Connector seamlessly integrate your Magento-based website with your QuickBooks accounting software for bi-directional data transfer. Here is how this Connector manages the data transfer between Magento website and QuickBooks accounting software:
- Order import into QuickBooks: When Order is received in Magento website, this order is automatically imported into QuickBooks accounting software as Sales Invoice or Order depending upon the Connector configuration
- Customer import into QuickBooks: When order is automatically imported into QuickBooks accounting software from Magento, a new customer can be created in QuickBooks or Sales Invoice/Order can be associated with a pre-defined depending upon Connector configuration
- Payment import into QuickBooks: When Payment is received in Magento website, this payment is automatically imported into QuickBooks accounting software
- Stock level update into Magento: The stock level can be updated in Magento from QuickBooks accounting software on a frequency configured in Connector
- Business rules for Stock level update: It is also possible to define certain business rules for stock level update in Magento
Design with years of EDI and integration experience, this Connector is highly configurable to adapt with integration requirements specific to your business. This Connector acts as a bridge, channeling bi-directional data flow and/or synchronization between Magento and QuickBooks accounting software in a fully automatic manner, saving manpower, data redundancy, human error and improves your overall productivity.