Integration Connectors – for Data Flow and Synchronization
Integration of software applications cuts down on duplicate data entry and helps facilitate day to day business processes. Integration lets you eliminate manual data entry, improve accuracy, streamline transactions, increase productivity, reduce costs and enhance working relationships with partners.
Off-the-shelf Connectors from EDIPATH allows a cost-effective solution to businesses for automatically transferring/synchronizing data between their two or more software applications and/or eCommerce websites. All Data Sync Connectors are highly configurable, thus they can easily adapt to the integration requirements of any business for transferring/synchronizing data between two or more software systems. EDIPATH Connectors seamlessly integrates your software systems thus allowing you to leverage upon your investment on your existing software systems. EDIPATH has developed off-the-shelf Connectors to seamlessly integrate your two or more software applications and/or eCommerce websites.
- Integrate your B2B/B2C eCommerce website with your Accounting/ERP Software System
- Integrate your B2B/B2C eCommerce website with your CRM (i.e. Customer Relationship Management) Software System
- Integrate your Job Management Software with your Accounting/ERP Software System
- Integrate your Route Optimization App with your Accounting/ERP Software System
- Integrate your any software application with your any software System
Supported Systems for Integration
EDIPATH has Off-the-shelf Integration Connectors for number of systems, the following are just a few of the systems which EDIPATH can support:
Our developers along with implementation team are developing new Integration Connectors for new systems all the time. If you have any questions, or would like to enquire about integration with a system not on this list, Contact Us and we can get you the solution for your requirements.