Magento to MYOB Connector
This Connector seamlessly integrate your Magento-based website with your MYOB accounting software for bi-directional data transfer. Here is how this Connector manages the data transfer between Magento website and MYOB accounting software:
- Order import into MYOB: When Order is received in Magento website, this order is automatically imported into MYOB accounting software as Sales Invoice or Order depending upon the Connector configuration
- Customer import into MYOB: When order is automatically imported into MYOB accounting software from Magento, a new customer can be created in MYOB or Sales Invoice/Order can be associated with a pre-defined depending upon Connector configuration
- Payment import into MYOB: When Payment is received in Magento website, this payment is automatically imported into MYOB accounting software
- Stock level update into Magento: The stock level can be updated in Magento from MYOB accounting software on a frequency configured in Connector
- Business rules for Stock level update: It is also possible to define certain business rules for stock level update in Magento
Design with years of EDI and integration experience, this Connector is highly configurable to adapt with integration requirements specific to your business. This Connector acts as a bridge, channeling bi-directional data flow and/or synchronization between Magento and MYOB accounting software in a fully automatic manner, saving manpower, data redundancy, human error and improves your overall productivity.